Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bella Pierced Group!

Hello Everyone!
I have created a special group that has 219 pictures of me getting
all my girl bits pierced -- both nipples and my clit hood.

I can't post these on my Southern Charms website
because of restrictions on needles and such,
but I know there are some of you out there that would LOVE to see these!

So, I am giving you the opportunity!

If you become a member of my Southern Charms
site in the next 60 days I will give you access to the
group where the pictures are located.

After you become a member, send me an email at bella.beloved@yahoo.com
for an invitation to the group. Simple as that.

Of course, I do retain ownership of the photos and anyone who yoinks
them will be hunted down and castrated... just so you know... full disclosure and all. :D





Many more just like these, and even better...

XXXooooXXXoooXXX,
Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment